When: January 4, 2018
Time: 6:45 PM to 8:30 PM (please arrive 10-15 minutes to relax, unwind & be seated)
Where: 27505C Schoolcraft Rd Livonia MI 48150
NO Experience Necessary!! It’s a BYOB Kinda Paint Party!!Register Now
What is art therapy? Art therapy is a form of expressive therapy that uses the creative process of making art to improve a person’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It can assist an individual in the healing process, when learning to manage depression, anxiety or environmental stressors.
At Paintings Made by Me we believe that art is a therapeutic, relaxing technique that puts you in a state of tranquility.
You don’t need to be an artist to indulge; just have an open mind to wellness and creative self-expression. Attend a PMBM Social Club event for an art therapy experience or just for good ol’ fun!
- Classes last approximately 1.5 hours
- Breaks are included in between to enjoy your wine or a light Snack remember it’s BYOB
- At the end of the night each guest leaves with a masterpiece of their own.
- Paintings Made by Me guarantees no one will be disappointed with their painting
- Classes held 6:45pm and after are reserved for guest 21 years and older
- No hard Alcohol please (beer, wine and coolers only)
NO CALLS No SHOWS NO RESCHEDULING OR REFUND* *IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 20 MINUTES LATE YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO RESCHEDULING*